A great breakfast on those lazy Sundays where you have a little extra time. Serve with some
toast or leftover potatoes to bring it to another level.
Makes 1 large serving
Macros: 50g Protein / 19g
Carbohydrates / 26g Fat
• ¾ package (300 grams) firm tofu, crumbled
• 1/3 cup chopped red onion
• ½ cup chopped mushrooms
• ½ cup chopped red pepper
• ¼ tsp chili powder
• ½ tsp cumin
• ½ tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Crumble tofu into medium size mixing bowl and add spice blend, mix well.
- Place chopped onion and mushrooms in large frying pan and saute on medium heat until
tender, stirring often.
- Add crumbled tofu and heat thoroughly, making sure to mix the tofu, onion and mushrooms
- When tofu is heated all the way through, remove frying pan from heat and serve the tofu
scramble hot! Goes great with cubed baked potatoes, toast or greens!