Turn Any Smoothie Into A Smoothie Bowl
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Reduce liquid in the smoothie recipe by at least half.
- Blend on high until it is thick and smooth.
- Top with whatever you like. My favorites are sliced fresh fruit, granola, nuts, seeds,
shredded coconut and/or nut butter.
• High powered blenders like a Vitamix or a Blendtec are definitely best for this, but a regular
blender or food processor can work. It might just take a little longer and you might have to
add a bit more liquid so it won’t be quite as thick
• If your blender is not strong enough, you can add more liquid along with 1/4 to 1/2 of a ripe
avocado to help thicken it.